IRKit Web Remote
IRKit Web Remote is a web-interface able to dispatch IR commands to IRKit devices. Control your home appliances through your browser - even from outside your home.
- Define your own IR commands and series of commands, with timing information.
- Mobile and desktop-friendly with a responsive design.
- Can be exposed to the Internet: control your devices from outside your home.
- Command queue to avoid overloading IRKit. Queue is cancellable.
- Can initialize any IRKit device still in factory-settings.
IRKit receives commands from the wifi network and dispatch them through IR emissions.
You can deploy to any web-server as long as it can serve static files through HTTP.
Resource about IRKit
I wrote a few entries explaining how to set-up IRKit or customize the firmware.